Do you know that intestine parasites can be found in one in three Americans? Many people don’t know that they have them in their intestines, but they actually it is the opposite.
In addition, these parasites are able to cause various health problems.
We are going to reveal you 10 symptoms and signs that indicate you have parasites in your intestines:
- If you had iron deficiency anaemia in the past.
- If you have some skin irritations similar to rashes.
- If you usually have diarrhea after travelling.
- If you sometimes grind your teeth while sleeping.
- If you have a feeling of huger after eating.
- If you experience muscle pain.
- As a result of the past food poisoning, now you have poor digestion.
- In case you suffer from depression, or if you are constantly exhausted.
- If you usually wake up in the middle of the night
- In case you experience unexplained diarrhea or constipation and also if you have irritable bowel syndrome symptoms.
So, in case you have parasites in your intestines, it is able to cause headaches, fatigue, depression, and even hallucinations.
But, don’t be disappointed here is an excellent solution for this problem:
It is good to know that Tarragon is an amazing herb that is used in the Mediterranean kitchen. Unfortunately, this herb is not very popular, but according to recent researches it is actually an herb with extremely healthy ingredients. Moreover, experts claim that this herb has a strong capacity in the treatment of the leishmaniasis disease, i.e., a second most serious parasite disease.
These are the other health benefits of Tarragon:
- It has a capacity to alleviate toothaches
Ancient Greeks used this herb for treating toothache. In other words, if it is chewed, tarragon actually releases eugenol, i.e., a compound that is able to numb your mouth as well as to reduce your sore gums.
- It is able to protect your heart and also to eliminate the toxins from your organism
This herb contains tannins and flavonoids, as well. It is an interesting fact that tarragon contains the same ingredient of the red wine or polyphenol, which has an ability to protect your heart. You should also know that these ingredients are beneficial in the process of toxins elimination.
- It is able to stimulate your liver function
Tarragon can be used in various digestive tonics as a result of the fact that it stimulates the bile production by your liver. In addition, the bile is a key factor for the fat digestion and also absorption. Also, you can use tarragon in the treatment of various stomach diseases.
- It helps in the elimination of any bacterial infections
Besides tarragon can eliminate parasites, it can also eliminate any bacteria from your organism. According to several researches tarragon also helps in the elimination of E. Coli.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of the women’s problems
Tarragon can help the treatment of suppressed menstruation. Moreover, this herb actually supports the female reproductive tract health.
How to prepare Tarragon tea
You should know that in order to get all the benefits of Tarragon, it is recommended to prepare the Tarragon tea. So, you should pour 8 to 10 ounces of boiling water over a tablespoon of tarragon. Then, you should leave it for about 10 minutes. Your Tarragon tea is a natural parasites remedy and it is ready for drinking.
As you know sometimes medications have negative side effects, and therefore it is recommended to find a natural remedy for your condition.