Did you know the fact that the acid in your body can cause growth of disease, bacteria, yeast, and even cancer?
If your body has excessive amounts of acid, it makes the vital organs and bones to neutralize the acid and eliminate the minerals.
In addition, minerals such as: calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium found in your body can be dangerously reduced. Thus, this situation can lead to damage without any symptoms, known as acidosis.
The unhealthy habits, for instance: stress, smoking, lack of sleep and your unhealthy diet can lead to this condition.
Your organism has a need of alkalizing minerals
It is important to know that if your diet contains the following ingredients: meat, dairy products, grains, and sugar, the high levels of acidic waste is constantly being produced by your body.
It may cause severe health damages, so you should neutralize the constant acid production, and start consuming more alkaline foods.
Did you realize now, why a diet rich in junk food instead of fruits and vegetables can increase an extremely acidic levels in your body, which can cause serious health problems?
Mild acidosis can cause the following health problems:
According to The Arizona Respiratory Centre and the University of Arizona the acidosis caused by diet, can really develop the growth of malignant cells.
There are 17 other health conditions caused by mild acidosis.
- Inflammation of sensitive gums, cavities
- Deficient immune system
- Headaches, sleepiness, confusion
- Respiratory tract disorders, breath shortness, coughing
- Overgrowth of fungal yeast
- Lack of energy and chronic fatigue
- Heart problems, arrhythmias, increased heart rate
- Cardiovascular disorders, including the blood vessels constriction and reduction in oxygen
- Weight gain, obesity, and diabetes
- Infections of the bladder and kidney
- Hastened free radical damage
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Osteoporosis, weak brittle bones, hip fractures, bone spurs
- Sciatica, lumbago, stiff neck
- Joint and muscles pain, and absorption of lactic acid
- Allergies, acne
- Premature aging
Balance of pH levels
Your body has an ability automatically to balance its own pH level, but it also has side effects.
To explain you more deeply, if your body contains excessive acids, it takes alkaline shaping components from the digestive system enzyme from the small intestine that creates improper digestion.
You may have realized why the dietary products that contain great acid levels can cause various diseases and disorders. The side effect of the body own pH balancing is that the body itself takes from one area to balance the pH, which makes an obstruction for the proper function of the body.
PH strips will find out your pH
You can find out your pH factor in an easy and quickly way by using pH test strips.
The ideal pH of your urine should vary from 6.0 to 6.5 in the morning and from 6.5 and 7.0 in the evening.
Also, the ideal pH of your saliva should vary from 6.5 and 7.5 all day.
It is good to know that the best time for this test is about one hour before a meal or two hours after a meal. You should test your pH levels two times within a week.
Tip: Bear in mind that while making this test your saliva or urine is not the real pH, it is actually the pH of the fluids that your body eliminates. However, the pH of the eliminated liquids is an excellent indicator of your overall health, including the alkaline reserves levels.
How to improve pH levels:
- You should test your pH regularly.
- You should drink great amounts of water (if possible alkaline water).
- Enrich your diet with lettuce leaves and collard green salad.
- Enrich your diet with green juices or smoothies.
- You should avoid foods that contain acids.
- You should replace your lunch with a large green salad.
- You should avoid the consumption of processed foods.
- Also you should avoid soda, sugars, and coffee. Try to replace them with some healthier versions such as: herbal tea, herbal coffee, and green drinks.
- And you should replace dairy milk with coconut or almond milk, which is a healthier option.