Aloe Vera is also known as Elephant’s gall, Aloe, Burn Plant, Lily of the Desert Latin names: Aloe Vera, and Aloe Barbadensis.
Aloe Vera is no wonder called the plant of immortality as it definitely justifies its name. In fact, Egyptians were familiar with its exceptional properties and its impressive ability to cure diseases and conditions since ancient times.
Namely, this plant contains 99% water and the remaining 1% is the powerful part of aloe, leading Native Americans to call this plant the Wand of Nature.
In addition, Aloe Vera is a member of the lily family, and it is a spiky greenish plant, which is short in growth, but high in benefits.
50 great reasons why you should use Aloe Vera:
1. Aloe Vera is a perfect alternative for sunburn due to its cooling properties.
2. Treats herpes outbreaks.
3. Use the aloe’s insides as a body scrub in the shower.
4. Fights eczema.
5. Helps in the treatment of burns such as grease splatters.
6. Helps in the reduction of itch from insect bites.
7. Eliminates blue and black bruises
8. The combination of aloe Vera and vitamin E oil is a strong burn healer.
9. Helps in the alleviation of rashes from allergic skin reactions.
10. Acts as an excellent moisturizer for dry skin.
11. Treats pimples, acne, or similar skin imperfections.
12. Reduces rashes
13. Helps with psoriasis
14. Heals tissue damage due frostbite
15. Prevents premature aging and wrinkle appearance
16. Treats Rosacea
17. Fights Athlete’s Foot
18. Removes dark spots
19. Prevents stretch marks
20. Decreases warts
21. Helps you fight scarring
22. Lowers pigmentation
23. Helps in vaginal irritation treatment
24. Promotes hair growth by massaging the scalp with aloe Vera gel
25. Acts as a great laxative
26. Removes dandruff (combine coconut oil, wheat germ oil, and aloe Vera juice, massage and rinse.)
27. Acts as a foot mask (combine 4 tbsp. of aloe Vera, and half a cup each of corn meal, oatmeal, and neutral body lotion.)
28. Drink aloe Vera to decrease blood sugar levels
29. Acts as effective make up removal
30. Exfoliates the skin, making it looks young and silky (combine 1 tsp. of lemon juice, and 2 tbsp. each of organic brown sugar and aloe Vera and massage your face with it.)
31. Drink aloe Vera juice to relieve indigestion
32. Reduces eye infections
33. Helps in the reduction of bowel discomfort
34. Acts as an miraculous hair conditioner
35. Improves immune system function
36. Lowers ear inflammation and infection
37. Improve heart health by drinking aloe Vera to reduce triglycerides
38. Acts as an effective asthma cure if used boiled aloe leaves
39. Drink aloe Vera juice to alleviate arthritis, heartburn pain, and rheumatism
40. Reduces cholesterol
41. Eases stomach ulcers
42. Drink aloe Vera juice to treat infections of urinary tract
43. Aloe Vera scrub softens rough patches (combine 2 cups of sea salt, 1 cup each of aloe Vera and coconut oil, and 2 tbsp. of honey)
44. Detoxifies your body
45. Improves mouth health if used as toothpaste or orally
46. Helps in the treatment of prostate problems
47. Drink aloe Vera to fight hemorrhoids
48. Fights bacteria and inflammation
49. Helps eliminate toxic materials from the body
50. Helps in the weight loss process
Health benefits of aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a potent healing plant with extraordinary antioxidant effects, meaning it is abundant in vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, E, C, folic acid, choline, and minerals like manganese, zinc, potassium, sodium, iron, magnesium, copper, calcium, and selenium.
Keep in mind all of these ingredients found in aloe Vera have a remarkable impact on the human body.
Aloe Vera juice
The juice of aloe Vera helps you fight toxic materials as well as cleanses your whole body, starting from kidneys, liver, bladder, spleen, stomach and colon. Drinking aloe Vera juice will help you with ulcers, indigestion, and any kind of stomach issues.
A study carried out by Jeremiah Herlihy, who is a PhD at the University of San Antonio, has shown the magical effect of drinking aloe Vera juice daily.
Moreover, the study has proven that there weren’t any signs of negative results or bad influence on animals. However, it has shown animals drinking aloe Vera, had a longer life compared with those not drinking aloe Vera juice.
The nutritional value of aloe Vera
Enzymes: They are important for promoting healthy skin as well as repairing of damaged tissue.
Germanium: It is a beneficial mineral for eye problems, immunodeficiency, cardiac disorder, pain and circulatory issues.
Amino acids: They are important for constructing the protein in the body.
Minerals: The combination of magnesium, zinc, and calcium actually creates the ideal structure of the powerful herb.
Vitamins: It is abundant in vitamins, perfect for your overall well-being. Additionally, vitamin C promotes health of adrenal gland, supportive system in case of stress as well as promotes better circulation.
How to consume aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera can be found in almost every healthy store. It is good to know that the best way to consume it is to drink its juice or to boil its leaves.
In fact, each aloe Vera bottle contains information about its content and a bottle with pure aloe Vera juice or aloe Vera gel gives the best results.
It can be also added in your smoothies, but make sure you read the instructions about dosing. Undoubtedly, you will notice the benefits of aloe Vera plant as soon as you start consuming it.