Over 10,000 years, apple cider vinegar has been used as a food additive and also a medicine. It is considered that this vinegar has a capacity to heal numerous health problems, from warts to colds.
Although there is a lack of scientific evidences that apple cider vinegar contains many health benefits, it is believed by the experts that, in fact, it does contain.
It is a very interesting fact than the apple cider vinegar was used by Hippocrates, i.e., who was the father of medicine, in order to cure allergies, arthritis, high blood pressure, and also various health problems in 400 B.C. In addition, it was also used by Japanese Samurai, Roman soldiers, and military groups as an antiseptic, antibacterial, and energizing agent.
Here are 50 excellent uses of this vinegar:
1. Heartburn: In order to relieve the symptoms of heartburn symptoms, you should mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with some water, and for a better taste you can add some honey.
2. Sunburn: You should add 1 or 2 cups of the vinegar to your bath and soak for about 10 minutes. Keep in mind it is able to cool and soothe your sunburnt skin, and also to restore your pH skin value.
3. Burns: In case you have burns apply some of this vinegar on the burned area because it will stimulate the healing process, soothe the pain, and disinfect the area, as well. But, bear in mind you should never apply apple cider vinegar to open wounds.
4. Bruises: For treatment of bruises you can apply a mixture of warm apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of salt.
5. Facial toner: Prepare your natural facial toner by adding a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a little water. Next, apply it to your face by using a cotton ball. Even though it smells a bit strong, in fact, it will evaporate for a very short period and will enhance your complexion. Repeat this procedure on a daily basis for excellent results.
6. Clear skin: By using a washcloth, you should apply a little of the vinegar on your face for healing of your acne and acne scars, and also to get rid of the excess facial oil.
7. Skin warts, tags, and moles remover: First of all, you should soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and then apply it on your wart, skin tag or mole, and by using a medical tape secure it. Leave it stay during the night, and the next morning when you remove it, wash the area. Repeat the same procedure on a daily basis until these problems disappear entirely.
8. Teeth whitener: You can apply directly this vinegar on your teeth to whiten them. Then, you should wash your teeth with water. Don’t repeat this procedure too often, because your tooth enamel may be damaged by it. Another option is to dilute the vinegar in water and use it as an amazing mouthwash.
9. Dandruff: You should make a mixture of equal amounts of the vinegar and water and after you use a shampoo, just spray it on your hair by using a spray bottle, and leave it for about 15 minutes. Then, rinse your hair. This procedure should be repeated for a few days until you notice that your problem is completely eliminated. Furthermore, it is recommended to repeat it once within a week.
10. Aftershave lotion: Combine equal amounts of this vinegar and water and use it as an after shaving lotion.
11. Hair detangler: While brushing your hair spray it a combination of this vinegar and water in equal amounts.
12. Shiny hair: After shampooing you should rinse your hair with a mixture of equal amounts of the vinegar and water for an extra shiny hair.
13. Antifungal: Each day apply the vinegar on the affected area for about 30 minutes and also you can soak the affected area in a 1:5 ratio combination of apple cider vinegar and water.
14. Sore muscles: Make a combination of 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and some water. It should be consumed in order to relieve muscle pain and also it can be rubbed directly to your sore muscles.
15. Anti-itching: In case of itchiness, jellyfish, and poison ivy, you should apply some apple cider vinegar to your skin and the results will be amazing.
16. Insulin sensitivity: A great number of studies have shown that apple cider vinegar is able to regulate blood sugar levels and diabetes, as well. In addition, they have shown that by its consumption the insulin sensitivity to meals with high amounts of carbohydrates can be enhanced, which results in a reduction of blood sugar levels.
17. Clear sinuses: It is recommended to make a mixture of some apple cider vinegar and a cup of water and then drink the solution. Moreover, it has antibacterial effects for your throat and it can lower and thin out the mucus.
18. Lymph circulation: Consume this vinegar regularly in order to detoxify your body and increase your immunity. So, add half a tablespoon of it in lemon water or some tea, and consume this beverage each morning.
19. Yeast infection: Half a cup of it should be added into your bath water and then you should soak for about 20 minutes.
20. Allergies: In case you often suffer from allergies, you can protect yourself from them by regular consumption of a mixture of 1 tablespoon of this vinegar, water, and also 1 tablespoon of organic raw honey.
21. Sore throat: Thanks to its antibacterial effects this vinegar is beneficial in the treatment of colds and similar health problems. Therefore, make a combination of a glass of warm water, 1 tablespoon of the vinegar, 3 tablespoons of natural honey, and 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper. In other words, the vinegar and honey will shorten the recovery, as a result of their antibacterial effects, and the hot pepper is able to alleviate the pain because of its capsaicin content.
22. Gas and constipation reliever: In case you suffer from gases and constipation just add 1 tablespoon of this vinegar in your tea and any beverage before your meal. In addition, it can activate the hydrochloric acid, i.e., digestive juices, which stimulate the digestion process.
23. Upset stomach reliever: It is important to know that you can use it for your upset stomach and thanks to its antibiotic properties and the sustained pectin it can give you a quick relief. Therefore, make a combination of 2 tablespoons of this vinegar, 8 oz. of sparkling water, 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger water, and 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, and also for a better taste you can add some honey. Or you feel bloated, just dilute a little quantity of this mixture in a glass of water and consume it.
24. Cramping: In order to alleviate a cramp you should rub some apple cider vinegar on the affected area.
25. Liver detoxifier: Consume a mixture of 1 to 2 tablespoons of this vinegar and 8 oz. of water before breakfast.
26. Candida: This vinegar contains enzymes that can help in the Candida treatment. So, just take half a tablespoon of it two times on a daily basis.
27. Gout reliever: In case you experience gout pain take 2 to 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, two to three times on a daily basis, and it will relieve the pain.
28. Hand and foot massage: Massage your hands and feet with this vinegar in order to soothe your stiff muscles.
29. Alkalization effects: You can maintain the alkaline pH level of your body, thus preventing the development of various diseases by regular consumption of this vinegar.
30. Detoxification bath: Prepare your detoxification bath by just adding 1 cup of the vinegar to your bath, along with 1 cup of salt and 5 to 10 drops of your favourite essential oil. Also, you can freely add sea salt, ginger, and baking soda for additional relaxation and detoxification.
31. Add it to bone broth: For additional detoxification power you should put several tablespoons of this vinegar in your bone broth.
32. Helps in weight loss: It contains acetic acid and therefore this vinegar can decrease the retention of water within your body and also your appetite. In case you want to hasten the process of losing weight, add half a tablespoon of this vinegar to fresh lemon water, and consume it each morning prior to your breakfast.
33. Exercise fatigue: It is good to know that lactic acid is produce by your body after training, this resulting in fatigue. But, this vinegar contains amino acids, which eliminate your fatigue. So, combine 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and 1 cup of water and consume it after training.
34. Weed killer: By combining apple cider vinegar, water, salt, dish soap, and if desired lemon juice you can prepare your homemade weed killer.
35. Condiment enhancer: By using this vinegar you can savour condiments, so just add a little bit of apple cider vinegar to marinades, vinaigrettes, and sauces, as well. In order to prepare an amazing veggie dressing, you should make a mixture of the vinegar with lemon juice.
36. Energizer: Just add some of this vinegar in your smoothie, or juice every morning.
37. Mix it with fruit juice: You should make a mixture of a small amount of fresh pressed vinegar, but don’t use the bought vinegar, and grape juice or another similar to it.
38. Soups: Just add small amount of this vinegar in any soup for an extra punch.
39. Baked goods: You can also add a little bit of this vinegar to your baked goods in order to help raise them.
40. Spices neutralizer: In case you have accidentally put too many spaces while cooking, you can add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to neutralize the food taste.
41. Flytrap: You can pour some of the vinegar in a bowl, add a drop of dish soap in it, and place the bowl on the counter in order to attract and destroy fruit flies.
42. Odour remover: This vinegar has a capacity to kill the bacteria in your home that result in unpleasant odours. For this purpose, you can make a mixture of water and the vinegar in 1:1 ratio and pour it in a spray bottle and use it in every room that has unpleasant odour.
43. Foot odour remover: In order to remove your foot odour pour apple cider vinegar in a bowl, and then, soak baby wipes in it. Next, put them in a plastic bag and refrigerate them. They will be ready for usage the next morning and you can also use them whenever you need to. It is an interesting that they can be used as an effective underarm deodorant.
44. Bad breath re-freshener: If you experience bad breath, this may be an excellent solution for it – combine 1 tablespoon of this vinegar with a cup of water in order to prepare a bad breath mixture for refreshing your breath, and you should gargle with it about 10 seconds.
45. Cleaner: It is important to know that apple cider vinegar is double fermented, and therefore it can act as an excellent detoxifier. If you combine water and apple cider vinegar in 1:1 ratio, and add several drops of essential oils you can remove the unnecessary chemicals in your home. In addition, just put this solution in a spray bottle and your homemade cleaner is ready.
46. Wash fruits and vegetables with it: By washing fruits and vegetables with this vinegar you can get rid of any chemicals or pesticides sprayed on them before their harvesting.
47. Dish detergent: It is able to cleanse grease, therefore add some of this vinegar in your dishwater.
48. Urine smell in clothes: It is recommended to use half a cup of the vinegar in the washing machine for elimination of the urine smell from your clothes.
49. Flea repellent, especially for pets: This vinegar is an excellent flea repellent. So, you should apply it directly to your dog skin, or by using a spray bottle spray it over its fur or in its bed.
50. Prevent your pet from chewing your stuff: You should apply some vinegar on the things that your pet usually wants to chew, for instance: couches, cords, etc., as most of the animals don’t like the vinegar smell. Also, use it to clean the areas in your home where your pet may pee, in order to prevent it from doing it again.