It is rarely known that this extremely potent seed has an ability to heal the chemical weapon poisoned body, destroy MRSA, induce dying beta cell regeneration in the diabetic’s pancreas, and so on.
The seeds of Nigella Sativa, which is an annual flowering plant, have been used due to their extraordinary health benefits and healing properties. Even though it is known as black sesame, Roman coriander, black caraway, black cumin, and onion seed among English-speaking cultures, but nowadays it is referred to as black seed.
It Has Been Cultivated More than 3,300 Years:
Ancient Egyptians started cultivating and using this plant. It is a fact that black seed oil was found in the tomb of the Egyptian pharoah Tutankhamun 3,300 years ago. Moreover, black seeds are called Habbatul barakah, which means the seed of blessing in Arabic cultures.
The biomedical literature has thoroughly confirmed a great number of the traditionally ascribed health benefits of black seeds. It is estimated that there have been 458 published, peer-reviewed studies conducted on this topic, since 1964.
There is also prominent research, which can be found on GreenMedInfo.com, showing that using this herb is beneficial for 40 health conditions, as well as it has more than 20 different pharmacological properties, including:
- Liver Protecting
- Insulin Sensitizing
- Kidney Protecting
- Leukotriene Antagonist
- Interferon Inducer
Tumor Necrosis Factor Alpha Inhibitor
Namely, these 22 pharmacological actions of the black seed are just a subset of a far greater number of healing properties.
In fact, more than 1600 natural compounds with various health benefits were identified with our project. What’s more, tens of thousands other substances have already been studied, which are proven to have medicinal value.
It has been confirmed that black seed is effective at treating:
- Type-2 Diabetes: It has been found that only 2 grams of black seed daily decreased fasting glucose, insulin resistance and glycosylated hemoglobin, whereas elevated beta-cell function in human subjects.
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection: These seeds have clinically beneficial anti-H. pylori activity, which can be compared to triple eradication therapy.
- Epilepsy: According to a study carried out in 2007 that involved epileptic children, a water extract greatly lowered seizure activity.
- Hypertension: The usage of 100 and 200 mg of black seed extract, 2 times per day in a period of 2 months, was proved to have positive effects in those suffering form mild hypertension.
- Asthma: Black cumin contains thymoquinone, which is its main active ingredient. It has been confirmed to be superior to the medication fluticasone on animals. According to another study carried out in humans, black seed boiled water extracts are useful for asthmatic airways.
- Acute tonsillopharyngitis: This health issue is accompanied by tonsil or pharyngeal inflammation, which is sore throat. All these symptoms can be relieved thanks to black seed capsules, according to a study done in human subjects.
- Chemical Weapons Injury: It has been found by a randomized, placebo-controlled study of chemical weapons injured patients that black seed boiled water extracts decreased chest wheezing, respiratory symptoms, pulmonary function test values, and also the need for medications.
- Colon Cancer: Black seed extract is as effective as the chemoagent 5-fluoruracil in the colon cancer growth suppression, but it is much safer according to cell studies. Also, it was proven by animal research that the oil of black seeds has excellent inhibitory effects against colon cancer in rats, with no side effects.
- MRSA: These seeds have been found to have great anti-bacterial effects against methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus clinical isolates.
Opiate Addiction or Withdrawal: According to a study that involved 35 opiate addicts, black seed can be used as a powerful therapy in long-term opioid dependence treatment.
It Is a Precious Gift from Our Mother Nature
In case you succeed in understanding the true nature of black seeds, in particular, how much life is present in it, so it will not be a great surprise that these seeds can destroy antibiotic resistant bacteria, heal the body from chemical weapons poisoning, or boost the dying insulin-producing beta cell regeneration in diabetics, etc.
So, remember that the main difference between a seed and a pharmaceutical drug or a patented synthetic chemical is that the first is created by Nature, whereas the latter is created by men who have profit-motives as well as a deranged understanding of the body’s nature.