Now we are going to reveal a wonderful natural homemade remedy.
It is well known that turmeric is one of the most effective natural remedies all over the world. Thanks to its active ingredient, i.e., curcumin, this spice has been considered to have enormously powerful medicinal properties and to be extremely beneficial in the treatment of various health issues for centuries.
10 reasons why turmeric is a beneficial spice
- Turmeric is an extremely powerful natural anti-inflammatory agent, to that extent that it can be compared to many anti-inflammatory medications. Fortunately, it is able to decrease the risks of side effects from these medications.
- This natural spice is also an strong anti-microbial agent. In addition, it has a strong capacity to attack and kill bacterial infections as well as viral infections. Turmeric can also have numerous positive healing effects when it comes to respiratory system diseases. Not to mention how it works in order to treat colds and flues.
- It acts as a natural painkiller.
- This spice is a natural detoxifier of the liver.
- It is able to lower the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
- It can stimulate your metabolism, thus helping in weight loss process.
- It has an excellent capacity to hasten the process of wound healing and it is very effective and can treat eczema, acne, psoriasis, uneven pigmentation, and lackluster skin, as well.
- It prevents and even stops the growth of skin, breast, prostate, lung as well as colon cancer.
- It is able to prevent and slow down the Alzheimer’s disease progression.
- Turmeric can even be extremely effective in the depression treatment.
Continue reading the amazing turmeric tea recipe:
Recipe of turmeric chai tea
The ingredients can make 4 servings.
It can be prepared within 5 minutes.
Turmeric chai tea powder
- 3 tablespoons of ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground clove
- 4 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cardamon
- 1-2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (if desired)
The only thing you should do is to make a mixture of all ingredients and then store it in a glass jar.
Note: It is very important to know that cayenne pepper is able to hasten the entrance of the turmeric into your blood stream, which can result in relaxed blood vessels and treated infections for a shorter period of time.
These ingredients can make 1 serving.
It can be prepared within 10 minutes.
- 4 teaspoons of turmeric chai tea powder
- 1 cup of water
- Taste sweetener
- Half of 1 cup of warm milk, (coconut, hemp, almond)
Firstly, you should put the water in a small container and then put it on the heat to boil. Next, you should pour the boiling water over spices and leave it for 10 minutes.
Then, you should strain it through cheesecloth or a fine mesh sieve. At least, you should add the sweetener and the milk.
Additional tips and notes
Note: Be careful, turmeric will color everything it touches in yellow.
- Bear in mind fresh herbs are always the best option. So, it is recommended in case you use fresh turmeric and ginger it should take a little greater period of time before straining, for instance leave it to 20 minutes.
- It is not recommended for pregnant woman, because it stimulates the uterus. Also, it is not recommended for those people who suffer gall bladder disease or gallstones.
- You should consult your physician before the usage of any herbal or spice remedy.