The left hand of this government obviously doesn’t know what the right hand is doing, or most probably doesn’t want to know. Additionally, there’s little motivation to drop marijuana out of its DEA Schedule 1 Controlled Substance rating with the easy prey of grabbing marijuana users in most of the states as well as locking them up in prisons for cheap labor.
Schedule 1 actually includes dangerous, addictive drugs that are without any medical merit. Moreover, its budgetary funding should be justified by the DEA and the FDA prefers rubber stamp approving pharmaceutical drugs, which are far more dangerous than marijuana and far less effective. Also, the FDA has to oblige their corporate clients to keep their licensure payments from Big Pharma rolling in.
It is of a great importance for you to know that there are unpublicized studies, which showed that cannabis’s medical merits are referenced in the National Cancer Institute, i.e., NCI. Even though they are pre-utical drugs that are able to enhance chemo or inhibit some of chemotherapy’s terrible side effects, but there are also a lot of actual case histories of curing cancers with cannabis.
Unluckily, these cases are dismissed as anecdotal and government agencies and the mainstream media don’t pay any attention to them.
Here is a list that is actually excerpted from one of the NCI Question and Answer pages about the use of cannabis:
- Their report on the antitumor activity of cannabis
According to the studies conducted on mice and rats, cannabinoids may inhibit tumor growth by triggering cell death, blocking cell growth as well as development of blood vessels needed by tumors to grow. Also, the laboratory and animal studies have proven cannabinoids may destroy cancer cells while protecting normal cells.
- There is a study carried out on mice, which have shown that cannabinoids are able to protect against colon inflammation and may have potential in lowering the colon cancer risk, and possibly in its treatment.
- According to a laboratory study of delta-9-THC in hepatocellular carcinoma, i.e., liver cancer, cells proved that it damaged or destroyed the cancer cells. Additionally, the same study conducted on mouse models of liver cancer proved that it had antitumor properties.
- There is a laboratory study of cannabidiol in estrogen receptor positive and negative breast cancer cells, which showed that it triggered death of cancer cells and at the same time had little effect on normal breast cells. Furthermore, studies carried out on mouse models of metastatic breast cancer showed cannabinoids may decrease the number, growth, and spread of tumors.
- According to a laboratory study of cannabidiol in human glioma cells, when given along with chemotherapy, it is able make chemotherapy more effective and increase the death of cancer cells without damaging normal cells.
What’s more, studies in mouse models of cancer showed that delta-9-THC along with CBD may make chemotherapy, for instance temozolomide more effective.
- Stimulates the appetite in cancer patients
- There are a great number of animal studies that have shown delta-9-THC as well as other cannabinoids stimulate appetite and are able to increase food intake.
- Provides great pain relief
- Molecules that bind cannabinoids, i.e., cannabinoid receptors, have been studied in the spinal cord, brain, and nerve endings throughout the body in order to be understood their role when it comes to pain relief.
- Whereas, cannabinoids have been studied for anti-inflammatory properties that may play a significant role in pain relief.
Recently, the most dangerous painkiller Oxycontin, i.e., synthetic and very addictive heroine, was approved by the FDA for 11 year old children.
There are also the synthetic speed drugs such as Ritalin, which are approved for children that are under five years of age. Unfortunately, both of them mask symptoms while actually ruining health.
However, these drugs are not Schedule I. So, they all have accepted medical merit, which is approved by the FDA and prescribed by the official drug pushers or MDs. Apparently, the studies listed by the NCI don’t actually indicate medical merit, but less effective, with a lot of side effects, synthetic cannabis derivatives that Big Pharma creates are FDA approved – Ka-ching!
There are also several ignored animal and human trials conducted on cannabis for a variety of diseases, including cancer, in Spain and Israel.
But, where’s the mainstream media with all this? I guess, honoring their cash flow from Big Pharma’s advertising vast budget with silence.