The perfect amount of the ideal substances for healing cavities can be found in eggshells. Namely, they contain massive amounts of calcium and 27 other minerals.
The composition of eggshells can actually resemble the teeth. They also provide the necessary amount of calcium to re-mineralize the teeth.
The only thing you should do is to boil shells from one organic free range egg for about 5 minutes. You can add them in your smoothies or grind them into a fine powder and add it to your daily diet.
Eggshells have unique beneficial medicinal properties
- In fact, bone tissue is composed of calcium. Did you know that the human bones and teeth are very similar to an eggshell’s composition? Moreover, one of the benefits of eggshells is that they contain about 93% of calcium, and so the bone marrow is fulfilling its hematopoietic function much better.
- They also contain mineral elements, for instance magnesium, silicon, phosphorus, iron, sodium, aluminum, potassium, sulfur, etc.
- Eggshells contain 27 elements. The protein of a shell is composed of essential amino acids like lysine, methionine, isoleucine, and cysteine. So, the properly prepared eggshells are the most balanced natural way to obtain calcium.
- Eggshells are particularly beneficial for small children as their bodies are more intensively involved in bone tissue formation, which requires an uninterrupted calcium flow. Additionally, eggshell included in baby food is able to prevent rickets and anemia that usually develops in parallel with rickets. It also promotes activation of blood in the bone tissue.
- According to studies, there is accelerated healing when the shell is used for treating orthopedic diseases like hip congenital dislocation or osteoporosis, i.e., softening of the bones.
For medicinal purposes, you should use organic eggs, as their eggshells don’t contain any chemicals or antibiotics.
Method of preparation:
Put the eggshells in boiling water for about 5 minutes as the boiling will kill any pathogens. Afterwards, air dry the shells and grind the shells in a coffee grinder.
It is recommended to take half a teaspoon on a daily basis.
Note: Vitamin D can significantly aid in calcium absorption. So ensure you get enough sunlight or eat organ meats like liver.