Most of us know that sugar is the major reason why we have weight problems.
Moreover, sugar is actually found everywhere, for example in the sodas, salad dressings, yogurts, candies, etc.
It is a fact that you get sugar in the form of simple carbohydrates when consuming honey, mangos, bananas, raisins, and organic fruit juices.
When you consume excessive sugar amount you may experience:
– Yeast infections
– Sinus issues
Also, you may experience some more serious ailments such as heart disease, diabetes, and breast cancer.
The connection between sugar and weight gain
Your body uses sugar to boost your energy levels. But, when it is excessive in your body, the sugar is actually accumulated as fat in your waist line, hips, and thighs.
So, avoid foods are high in sugar in order to prevent the above mentioned health issues.
However, you should stick to this dietary plan if you want to lose weight!
– A cup of oats with some almonds and berries.
– 3 eggs (boiled or scrambled).
Also, as a morning snack consume a bowl of nuts.
– Chicken breast with some cooked carrots, butternut squash, beans, beets, turnips, almonds, and parsnips.
– Broiled fish with a full bowl of green beans, as well as mushrooms, salmon, and fried broccoli.
– A cup of oats, 3 scrambled eggs, almonds, spinach and seeds or berries.
As a mid-morning snack consume a small bowl of nuts.
– Eat some yellow and red peppers with lemon, grilled zucchini and salad containing thyme, vinegar dressing, shredded red and green cabbage, shredded carrots, parsley, olive oil, lemon, and salt.
– Bean soup or cod soup with some steamed vegetables. Plus, you can also consume baked cod with roasted Brussels sprouts, a stir-fry bok choy, and turnips.
– A cup of oats, almonds, berries, and seeds.
– An omelet made from 3 eggs. Also, you can have radish salad, shrimps, sautéed kale, and walnuts.
As a mid-morning snack eat a small bowl of nuts.
– Roasted chicken thighs, rosemary, sage or eat chicken roasted in oven with black olives, thyme, and onions.
– Celery, bay leaves, carrots, onion, garlic, mushrooms, thyme, penne or broth.
– Pasta with sauce made from mushrooms, tomato, and basil.
The sugar detoxification recipes
– First of all, chop grapefruits, oranges, strawberries, fresh rosemary, berries, and mint and add them into a jar of water.
– Store the jar in a fridge, and then you can drink it every morning on an empty stomach.
– Drink green tea or any herbal tea 3 times a day, but make sure you don’t add sugar.
– Drink a cup of black coffee once a day.
In case you try out this dietary plan you will surely keep your sugar cravings at bay and under control.