Moringa tree is also referred to as miracle tree since it is an excellent source of vitamin C, proteins, fats, carotenoids, iron, potassium, etc.
Moringa’s leaves, flowers. bark, and roots possess many nutrients that are present in skin oils, cosmetics, and perfumes.
It has been found that moringa tree contains chemicals that act as antibacterial, antioxidant, antiviral, and anti-tumor agents, thus boosting the immune system and fighting atherosclerosis.
The Health Benefits of Moringa Tree:
- It contains a lot of fiber, so it is capable of cleaning the intestines from all junk food naturally.
- It can eliminate bacteria, and help in the treatment of ulcers, gastritis, and gastric cancer.
- Its leaves possess many vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Its seeds can purify the water more effectively than store-bought filters.
- Its leaves contain chlorogenic acid, thus slowing the sugar processes in the cells.
- As a result of its high niazimin content, Moringa tree can act as a strong anti-tumor and anti-cancer agent.
- It promotes optimal thyroid function and helps in cases of hyper-thyroid problems.
These Nutrients and Vitamins Are Present in 100g Moringa:
- 25 times greater iron content than spinach
- 17 times higher amount of calcium than milk
- 15 times more potassium than bananas
- 12 times larger vitamin C amount than oranges
- 10 times higher vitamin A content than carrots
- 9 times richer source of protein than yoghurt.
As you can see, it can promote optimal health, so consider using it.