Are you aware of the fact that the benefits of consuming golden milk are excellent and it is a miraculous beverage, which is recommended to be consumed in the evening?
Namely, this recipe’s main ingredient is turmeric that abounds in curcumin, which actually reveals over 150 potentially therapeutic activities, such as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-cancer effects.
A list of curcumin’s additional benefits:
- Immunity stimulator
- Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-oxidant agent
- Liver detoxifier
- Digestive health promoter
- High blood pressure regulator
- Cholesterol regulator
- Aids in memory and brain function
- Lowers Triglycerides
- Aids in neurological disorders
-Regulates metabolism and weight management
- Anti-carcinogenic agent
- Aids in various skin conditions
It is important to know that by adding black pepper to turmeric or in case you take turmeric-spiced food, it will actually stimulate the curcumin’s bioavailability by 1,000 times, as the black pepper contains hot property, i.e., piperine.
In other words, by combining turmeric and black pepper together, it will actually elevate the body’s absorption of the turmeric by 2000%!
Golden milk recipe:
1. Turmeric paste
- Half a cup of filtered water
- 1/4 cup of turmeric powder
- Half a teaspoon of ground pepper
Start by combining the ingredients in a small sauce pan. Next, you should mix them well and turn the heat to medium and stir it constantly until you get thick paste. Bear in mind, it does not actually take too long so don’t go away from the pan.
Finally, let the mixture cool down and then pour it in a small jar. Store it in a fridge.
2. Golden milk
- 1/4 teaspoon or even more of turmeric paste
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of almond milk (coconut or hemp milk are also great alternatives)
Combine the ingredients in a sauce pan, except the honey. Then, turn the heat to medium and by stirring constantly you should do not allow the mixture to boil. Also, you can add honey for better taste.